Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Crappy post;
Oh my.
I knew it.
BOO.

Didnt that just leaked out?
Cant believe people can just touch & go without a single movement.
Not movement,
just without a single sound.

Grr.
I will & I repeat,
I will not tolerate people who gives me a god damn ACT CUTE face.
Esp to that HIM*
I shall reveal his identity since Im afraid people might misunderstood me once again.

He's my F&N project partner.
We're suppose to do the task analysis & research together.
Yet all he does is to push all the work to me.
Dont blame me if I get OH-SO-STRESSED up.
I did confront him.
Yet all he does is to give me excuses,
saying that he intended to help me.
But when he moment he saw me getting so engrossed into my work,
he chose to leave me to do whatever Im doing.
This isnt even a logic to me.
Of cos I'll get OH-SO-____ED up.
Wouldnt you?
Well Im sure you will.

Sometimes I just cant stand the vibes Im getting from ____

& I shall go to another issue.
She so called "copied" my coursework.
She made me go through all the troubles to borrow heavy books.
Making HER* remember all the bad times.
I had to waste my money to buy all the items.
& in the end?
Who has to suffer?
Yes,
me, me & ME.

Thanks laogong for accompanying me to test out my recipes.
I love you loads! :D




Im not mad.
Im not childish.
I shant get into this issue.


If an apology is what you want?
I'll be glad to give you one.
Im sorry people.
Im just stressed up nowadays,
with the F&N practicals on Friday plus a huge load of burden.

Thank you Sam, APG President & Rara :D

& a thank you to Quanyuan.
I never never never did mistaken you yeah?
Seems that my posts may be pointing directly to you & your mum.
But really, Im not shooting about you & her.
I understand your relationship with her too.
Its kinda complicated by talking like that.
I think she has misunderstood already.
Have a talk with her,
Im really not talking about her la.
Besides,
I dont really have much time now.
Good luck for the rest of your prelim results.
& I wont screw up my EOYE!
Try :/
Do well for your O lvls too!
I have faith in you (:

TO anonymous:
Although I dont really know your identity,
Im pretty shocked that you actually know whats going on in my life.
Who are you exactly?

Currently,
22 members in APG.
1 of my biggest clique :D :D
I love you guys.

* No photos to post today.
Its either Im too lazy to post or I've forgotten to take.
Tomorrow awaits.
Got to complete my coursework!
No more procrastination! :D

No comments: